Business Support Services
Business plans and Project proposals
- Utilising proven methodologies and business planning software, we develop and package customised business plans for clients seeking to raise funds from banks or investors.
- We cover all aspects of research, positioning, marketing and financials. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand the challenges and can help identify additional opportunities.
Project resourcing and management
- As a professional project management resourcing company, our pre-checked talent bank allows us to place the right project resources for clients based on the required skills set.
Strategic Recruitment services
- We tailor our offering to the specific needs of our client’s business to deliver much more than a filled position. We partner with companies at a high level to improve the hiring process from start to finish.
Book keeping and accounting services
- We offer a number of in-house accounting services so that our clients can focus on what they do best - managing and building their businesses. We handle primary books of account, payrolls, VAT returns, levies and all other areas of the accounting function and deliver monthly reports, annual financial statements and taxation reports.
Company secretarial services
- We maintain these books on behalf of our clients and also prepare the necessary documents for annual general meetings (AGM's), board meeting minutes, resolutions to approve annual financial statements, proxy forms and share holders' resolutions.
- Maltec has a team of remuneration services experts who actually know intimately the methods, regulations and legislation businesses must conform to.
- Outsourcing non-core activities like payroll administration is a focus more and more businesses are turning to, in order to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses. With Maltec’s Outsource Payroll Solution, our clients can manage and plan for their payroll costs, provide employee benefits and avoid spending money on purchasing new payroll technology.
Our expert team provides innovative solutions that support the growth ambitions of our clients. Our advisory services are designed to help them achieve your goals. Successful growth often means navigating a complex array of opportunities, challenges and risks.
Financial Management Services
In many organisations there is opportunity to improve by relooking processes, technology and structure. We help our clients to align support functions to business strategy, streamline and reorganize their support function to drive value, simplify, standardise and automate processes and systems, improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- revenue enhancement and cost recovery
- budgeting and planning
- expenditure management
- turnaround strategies
- supply chain management
- asset management
Business Transaction Support
We understand that a variety of factors and tensions come into play when clients are dealing with complex transactions. Ranging from making an acquisition, forming a strategic alliance, raising or investing capital or releasing funds through a sale or restructuring, they require advice that is sound, practical and innovative.
- Feasibility studies
- Business cases
- Risk analysis
- Documentation drafting
- Payment mechanisms
- Bid evaluation
- Procurement support
- Negotiation support
Effective due diligence provides information and insights on what you need for a positive transaction outcome. We use a rigorous risk and business analysis process to create real value from the transaction advisory process. Our team adopts a hands-on approach to support you through every, from initial investigation to completion.
- due diligence and advice
- pre- and post-deal strategic advice
- bid support
Maltec provides expert training for bank employees in the following areas.
- Sales Management and Leads Management
- Selling Skills
- Service Quality
- Relationship Management
There was a time in the banking business when the customers all came to you. The local banker simply sat at the desk and waited for anxious customers to walk through the door, eager to receive whatever help the bank was willing to offer. Those days are long gone. Retail banking is one of the most highly competitive sectors in sales, and this means that bankers must come out from behind the desk and become savvy, aggressive sales professionals if they want to stay in business.
Bankers have the potential to be great sales professionals, even if they are more comfortable handling security agreements and loan applications than they are making sales presentations. Our two-day Retail Banking Selling Skills sales training seminar is a highly interactive, exciting introduction to the world of retail banking sales success. Our experienced retail banking sales training professionals will help you quickly gain an understanding of what the sales process is all about, how to assess a customer’s needs without being pushy, and how to present an opportunity in a way that will have the customer excited about doing business with you. During the workshop, you will receive personal coaching and hands on practice in all the skills that seasoned, successful retail banking sales professionals use to meet customer needs and boost their own bottom line at the same time.
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
Understand the basic terms and strategies of the sales profession.
- Use a value approach in building a successful customer partnership.
- Discover what customers want instead of just selling what you have.
- Build long term banking sales relationships instead of pushing products.
- Understand different retail banking buyer types and behaviors in order to present information in a way that appeals to the customer.
- Practice effective questioning and listening skills to learn what the retail banking customer really wants.
- Employ proven strategies for referral selling and cold calling success.
- Identify opportunities to add value to the customer’s business, instead of just discounting price
Sales & Leads Management
This 2-day programme is aimed at retail bankers who wish to significantly grow their business through understanding the significant changes that are required to sell in today’s rapidly changing technology driven world and adapt to outperform the competition
The programme will enable attendees to:
Appreciate the emerging trends within retail banking impacting front line marketing and sales activities
- Learn what the priorities are for the leading players to deliver improved sales success
- Learn about growing revenue through better/ innovative sales techniques
- Understand what customers are really seeking from their bank in order to achieve higher sales performance by delivering to those needs.
- Understand how sales and marketing can drive and support the strategic agenda for sales delivery
- Understand the true value of customer-insights and how they can aid best-practice service and sales delivery
- Learn how to develop products and services customers want to buy
- Understand where to focus priorities for future sales success – learn what they leaders are doing
- Understand the search on-line, buy off-line approach by customers – how to leverage knowledge for performance uplift
- Appreciate the impact of digital trends on product purchases and channel delivery
- Learn how to create customer loyalty and therefore higher profits
- Does price matter – steps to combat price wars
- Learn how to improve the sales culture for increased profitability
- Appreciate the distribution challenges – which channel gives the best results? How to manage in an omni-channel world
- Information – you have the data – turn it into $
- Product innovation or simplification?
- Communication challenges in the social media age
- Enable attendees to take away practical examples of just how to make a difference to sales performance in their bank
One of the most underrated departments in Banking is that of Service Quality. Products by their very nature are generic. What will differentiate one organisation from the rest is the quality of service that they provide to their customers.
Ennew, Watkins and Wright (1993), mentions that the need for service quality is driven by customers, employees and a changing business environment. Customers, be they individuals, households or organizations are increasingly aware of alternatives of the financial services on offer, provider organizations and also of rising standard for service. Consequently, expectations rise and consumers become more critical of the quality of service received and so companies can be complacent.
Furthermore, knowledge of the cost and benefits of keeping existing customers relative to attracting new ones draws companies’ attentions to looking after present customers, responding to their needs and problem developing long-term relationships. Remember it costs five times more to acquire a new customer than it is to maintain an existing one.
Maltec looks at the different approaches of Service Quality and its components, key among others being the following.
- The Service Quality Concept
- Principles of Service Quality
- Service Level Agreements [SLAs]
- Pillars of Excellence
- The Customer Service Charter
- Service Pledges and Champions
- Idea Bank
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. With the advancement of software technologies, significant progress has been made in designing and managing CRM systems. These efforts envisage facilitating better customer interactions and greater understanding about customers; thus helps an organization build competitive advantages. This course plans to impart a sound introduction to CRM, a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved, strong understanding of software components in different CRM systems, and practical applications of CRM in different sectors.